This rugged and dependable 600 Volt cable coupler has proven its reliability in some of the most demanding field conditions in the world. This includes North & South America, China, India, Australia and Africa.
C06 Series Trailing Cable Couplers: Features & Benefits
The trailing cable coupler features our exclusive quick flip coupling method for fast and easy coupling and uncoupling. It also provides positive coupling and tight fitting covers to repel water and dirt to keep electrical contacts clean. As with all Patton & Cooke couplers, all parts are individually replaceable making these one of the best value couplers available in this class.
- All parts individually replaceable
- Rugged, corrosion-resistant aluminum housing, cover included
- All stainless steel hardware
- Silver plated, all copper, oversized contacts
- Field replaceable contacts means less machine downtime
- Designed to provide lasting performance in demanding environments
- Marine grade corrosion resistant harware supplied as standard
- Extra large pilot contact helps reduce nuisance faults
The C06 Series tailing cable coupler is designed to meet or exceed the specifications of CSA 22.2 No. 182 / UL 1682